Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inspiration

Part 2 with Bill

Allow your full consciousness awareness of what is to give you the ability to make correct decisions in the now. It is only logical that if you are aware of everything that you need to be aware of then that would allow you to be pretty remarkably successful at having the life that you want. So my question for you is; are you willing to just allow yourself without any prerequisites to be enlightened, to be in a state of supreme consciousness in this moment? Just for no other reason besides you are choosing it and are allowing it to happen.

Is it OK to talk about how one embody truth? Another interesting question to consider is; who am I beyond thought? Who am I beyond beingness? Who am I beyond my identity that others know me as? Who am I beyond my limitations? Beyond my limitations, I am free. Beyond your limitations, you are free too. As the aspect of ourselves that is not free; the beingness that is “you” the beingness that is “me” we only need to say to ourselves; we choose to be free. The me that I am now set’s me free.

Allow the “me” that you are to set yourself free by choosing freedom as your preferred mode of operation. Freedom of consciousness, freedom of action, freedom of intellect, freedom of your body, free to choose to be the truth of yourself when you perceive that you slipped into one that you are not. Oh yes, I remember now, I remember that yes I do have a greater consciousness than this, I do remember that I have a more able reality than this one, I do remember that I am cause of my reality and as such I don’t really have to do anything other than realize that truth and then I am free from believing that other people have cause and control over who I am, what I am and what my possibilities are. There you will find your freedom.

In the choice to be free by self realization, that that is your divine nature and that you can embody it by choice, by simply allowing that which is not free and not enlightened to not be in control. Realize, that’s “me” that has those problems, so I am going to put the “myself with problems” on the bench, I am going to take my “self” out of the game. I am a failure at being my truth here so I am just going to have to say “OK I am just going to sit this one out” and realize that If I am not being my truth here, I have a truth somewhere else that is better than this one that I am being now, so the one that I am being now better sit down and relax and look for my highest truth and welcome the embodiment of that. After all, it’s my higher truth.

As the you that you are that is not your highest truth, surrender to the absolute perfection of the you that is constant beyond an individual lifetime. Surrender to yourself the truth that you are not that you think that you are. Surrender that to the truth that is ultimately true for you. The truth of you that doesn’t change with matter, energy, space and time, it exists beyond that and yet includes all of that as well. Allow the truth of you that is free from the fall of consciousness, from the control of oppositional points of view, that perceive you to be some sort of opponent or enemy, just let yourself realize that the you that is stuck in that reality needs to relax and just invite in your ultimate truth as a way to sort out your confusions here. It’s OK you just have a talk to yourself asking; should I relax about insisting that the one that I am right now is a good as I can be? Or should I say; whatever it is that I am doing, could be done a lot better, am I willing to give that a possibility for myself? If you are, grant it right now, grant yourself the willingness for the improvement that you desire for yourself to be instant.

Try it on a few things, “I want it to be better than this and just allow it to be and be grateful for the improvement that you just felt. Keep allowing for it to be better and better, until you actually transcend the limitations that your consciousness had in the past and open up to the greater reality of the free flow of inspiration. Open up to the possibility of being inspired all of the time. How could anyone say that they don’t want that? Everybody would like to be inspired all of the time, the states of joy, bliss and exuberance and serenity. Be inspired to the point that there is nothing else that you desire. Choose to allow yourself to be inspired right now. No other realities exist that can affect your choice in this moment to be what you are or to be what you desire.

If your choice is to be what you desire instead of what you are, then you just jump into that instantly and let it restructure the expression of who you are here. “I am choosing to be inspired” and then allow that to be true for you. Recognize that if you choose to be inspired, you actually can be. Inspire me with the choice of the magnificence of the beingness that you are willing to allow for yourself. Inspire me with the greatness that you are willing to embody here as a master of this reality; as an example of what it is possible to achieve as a man here. Impress and inspire me with that, please. Inspire yourself and allow yourself whatever it takes for that inspiration to be true for you effortlessly.

The part of you that is stuck , the part of you that doesn’t get inspired, the part of you that is tired of being here in this reality; allow that part to be free, look at that part and grant it the ultimate truth so that it can realize that it doesn’t have to be that way anymore. You don’t have to experience lies as truth and troubles as your normal existence. There is no overdoing inspiration, it can’t happen. There is no failure when you choose your ultimate reality. That’s what you are going for, to believe that you can over do it, is an attempt to hold onto the reality you departed for a moment to have a “win” and that you return to, to have that win not stick. It’s OK to be stuck in a win, it means that you made an improvement, it means that you had a win yes and why not stay there, enjoy it and say how can I win even more?

End of part 2 with Bill
Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment