Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God knows truth, the question is do you?

CNEWMAN@... wrote:
>
> God knows truth, the question is do you?

Hello Newman,

Let me see if I can come up with a clever answer that makes it seem like I
might;


Not when I separate out my consciousness from being God for sure,

Contextualized truth; sometimes yes, sometimes no,

Relative truth; sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Absolute truth; sometimes yes sometimes no.

It seems that truth and I are friends that sometimes travel together and sometimes don't. However, I do not BS myself, that my opinion about the truth or my description of a truth I have realized, experienced or cognate on is the actual truth itself. Words are not truth, at best they only serve to guide you to the ability to have an experience of a truth that you are willing to have. To say that the words are wrong is easy, words themselves are not truth and never can be. They are so different than the experience of divine states of awareness that you could truthfully say that every word ever written about divine truth is a lie compared with the experience itself.

For me I prefer to know nothing on the subject of truth from the point of view of what a group of humans get together and agree that it is. Because as groups, my viewpoint is they always get it wrong, they always sell themselves short, forever choosing diminished realities and beingnesses as their group truths. They talk about truth as if the words that they exchange create it or can communicate the understanding of it, instead of choosing to share the experience of it.

Except here in this group and others like it; Here there are people who are able to share an experience of transcendent truth with you and others in a predictable and reliable manner. What you are preaching is what most of the group here ran away from in their search for their truth and their not wrong or lost in the manner you believe them to be.

My first question to you is; can you see is the possibility that you are wrong in your choice of what is true for others? Or that there is anything that you could learn from anyone else here? I will make a bet with Silver Bear for a dollar; I bet that you have never read one of Susan’s books, gone to one of her events or ever will do either, which leads to my second question; who is more likely to know truth, one who regurgitates the words and opinions of others as the truth for themselves and all others, or a fool for God who’s path is to know God by knowing nothing? I know about the value of knowing nothing as the revealer of divine truth.

Mistakenly,

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment