Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My problem is that God slaps me arround when I ask him questions and wonders why I am not taking responsibility for my life in an eternal state of consciousness.

Case in point;

God, when are you going to wake up as me? Or when am I going to wake up as you?

When do the pleadings for my intervention end? When do you take responsibility for self? What is the greatest truth that you are willing to know? Why do you block yourself from knowing it. Your seeming barriers in life only exist because they are in harmony with and a reflection of your chosen beingness.

You want to know how to change it? Stop creating it by actually stopping trying to change it in any way. You then have a completion on your old choice of beingness as it has been acknowledged as having been the perfect reflection of your creation of false self. You can then choose freely a new beingness which will then quickly attract a change of circumstances.

Be nothing now.If you truely want the truth that you say that you want.


See what I mean? He takes no responsiblity here as his truth, unless I join him in it. What kind of a God does that?

A kind and effective one?

Hmm,do nothing the truth that will set you free?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment